-->

Friday, October 11, 2013

A little Halloween preview

I love to do pictures of my kids in their Halloween costumes BEFORE Halloween night.  It takes the pressure off and lets me be in the moment and enjoy the night, rather than worrying about capturing the perfect picture. As fun as Halloween is, it can also be a little stressful, getting the kids home from school, homework done, dinner, costumes on and ready to go. I love knowing I already have pictures of them in the costumes I worked so hard on :)  A few candid pictures on Halloween night, and I'm all set.

I'll be posting a tutorial soon for Ethan's Stegosaurus costume. He loves it! For Emily's costume, we ordered the dress from Amazon, and then added all the details. She loved decorating the purse and making a necklace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment