-->

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back to school words ...


Powerful words from very brave and inspiring mamas. I've been wanting to write a post about my favorite blogs, but didn't want to say, "Hey friends! These blogs rock! You should read them, too!" But now, with the start of school, I found a fitting and meaningful way to share the words of these amazing women. Each has written a post that I have read (or paraphrased) to my 6 year old daughter. There's some heavy reading ahead, you may want to wait until the kiddos are asleep and arm yourself with a box of tissues.

Kelle Hampton of Enjoying the Small Things
Be That Girl

Glennon Melton of Momastery
Dear Chase

Chrissy Kelly of Life with Greyson and Parker
Super Powers

Kelle and Glennon have written books that I have read and highly recommend. I wish I had an ounce of the writing skills that they have in their pinky fingers.

Bloglovin' is an awesome app to keep up to date on your reading, especially while in car line ;)

PS - If it wasn't for my friend, Maggie, who waited so patiently for me to start reading these, I would never have been able to write this post :)

Instagram and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment