-->

Monday, July 29, 2013

Lua Handbags | South Florida Designer

Ladies, if you're looking for a DSLR camera bag, look no further than Lua Handbags. I first found Lua Handbags from a post by Kelle Hampton of Enjoying the Small Things. I had been casually looking for a new camera bag/purse. While I loved the look of the one I had, it was leather and weighed a ton before even adding my camera. Plus, it was not super roomy inside. Once I discovered Lua Handbags, with Kelle's stamp of approval, I knew I had to have one. I emailed Lola, the designer and owner. She was super sweet, and we chatted back and forth via email, and discovered we were both part of the Nova school system :).  I ended up purchasing a chevron camera bag and clutch. I couldn't wait for them to arrive, and I was immediately in love. The bag is super soft and light, and has a TON of room inside. I can fit so much, it's incredible. It has inner pockets and 2 outer pockets that are great for my phone and keys. The lens that barely leaves my camera body is the 24-70 f/2.8, and those who have it know that it's a beast. I love that I can put my camera in the bag standing up, with the lens hood on! (I am one of those sticklers for keeping lens hoods and caps on ;). ) It is SO easy to quickly grab my camera, pull it out of the bag and snap a picture. No awkward rearranging of everything just to get to my camera. I can also fit my flash, another lens, and then all the usual suspects - wallet, snacks, juice, wipes, jackets (yes, 2 kids light jackets!). And the best thing about this bag is that it feels like you are holding a comfy pillow. It is so soft and smooshy!


And onto the clutch. This thing is awesome to throw into your towel bag for trips to the beach or the pool. Before finding this clutch, I was putting my camera in an insulated lunch bag, gah!



PS - Need a blog reader for your phone? Check out Bloglovin ;)


Find me on Instagram and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment